1-2 hours per week for ages 4+
The recreational program teaches the basic techniques of rhythmic movement using traditional rhythmic apparatus—ropes, hoops, balls, ribbons and scarves with an emphasis on group interaction. The classes are grouped according to age and/or previous experience. The recreational gymnasts perform in the Club Christmas Holiday Show and end of season Gymnaestradas. They also participate in the national skills development program, PRISM.
The Recreational programs are offered in 2 semesters:
FALL Semester: TBD
SPRING Semester: TBD
Beginner level: 1 hour of training per week, no experience necessary.
Intermediate level: 1 hour of training per week.
Advanced level: 2 hours of training per week
The Intermediate and Advanced levels are intended for children who have completed at least 1 year of beginner rhythmic gymnastics classes, or who have other gymnastic or dance related experience. Interested gymnasts will be placed in the appropriate level by the coaches.
*A one time “Try it” class is available for $20 cash (due the day you come in). If you sign up the $20 will be applied to the regular registration fee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Locations and Schedule
We are pleased to offer training at our *NEW* Pirouette Studio:
3500 Fallowfield Road Suite 1D Nepean, ON K2J 4A7
Based on the day chosen, fees differ to reflect the number of training weeks included.
- 10% discount on the training fee for siblings on the lower training fee.
- Waiver of 1 admin fee if you register for BOTH Fall and Spring semesters in September.
- Beginner/Intermediate gymnasts may register to attend twice per week.
- GO Fees subject to change.
- GO Fee is paid once per season. If you register for both Fall and Spring semesters, only one GO fee will be applied.
One payment only. No installments except by a written request to the Board
Club bodysuit and toe shoes – $60
Gymnasts wear a club bodysuit and toe shoes for training and performances. Club bodysuit is $45 and toe shoes are $15. Payment for bodysuits and toes shoes is due upon registration.
- No refund after the 3rdclass
- Full refund less administration, GO fees, and cancellation fee of $125 if cancellation is done prior to 4th
- Requests for exceptions to the cancellation policy must be submitted in writing to the Board.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com